Providing professional 24-bit sound quality, the WS100 provides consistent and reliable operation with its dual-antenna diversity system. As you go from event to event, the WS100 is protected with the included case.
Numark WS100 Digital Wireless Microphone System Features
Speak With Range
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
- Handheld mic uses (2) AA batteries
- Superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB (A) ensures quiet background
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference
- System harmonic distortion <.1% for clean, accurate sound
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable
We have designed the WS100 wireless system to work beautifully over a 200-plus foot range to giving you the confidence and command over your event that you demand. The wireless connection is sustained by the independent digital ID, which eliminates signal crosstalk and interference.
The UHF 24-bit digital system gives you a clear, wide-range frequency response that reaches down to 50Hz in the bass up to a shimmering 18kHz in the treble. With a superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB, you’ll enjoy a transmission signal free from annoying background noise, just like the best wired microphones. The WS100 system includes wireless mic, wireless receiver, carrying case, 1/4” cable, and a handy padded carrying case.