Odyssey designed the Flight FX FFXGSDDJ1000WBL case to meet the needs of today's working DJs and musicians. Odyssey presents the Flight FX FFXGSDDJ1000WBL case featuring our patented premium FX Glide Style platform and a 1U 19" rack mount space below the controller section that's perfect for rack mount gear such as a wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. This case is for the DJ who loves to be the center of attention as they rock the crowd on the dance floor.
There's just no other case out there that can make that happen better than this special edition LED platform controller case specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller. An exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior neatly angles upward around the controller which is elevated from the lower section of the case for an efficient control surface. Other features include glide platform tension latches, corner wheels, a stylish V-Cut removable panel that allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks, and a complimentary wireless remote FX controller.
Odyssey FFXGSDDJ1000WBL Flight FX Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 7 Color-Changing LED Panels with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
- LED panels Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Patented Gliding FX Laptop Platform
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Removable 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Plenty of Space for Cable Management
- Recessed Roller Wheels for Convenient Transport
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.