Each Flight FX Series case is constructed with black anodized and powder coated black hardware and Odyssey's patented Glide Style laptop platform design. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-S1, DDJ-T1 and the long awaited DJJ-SX DJ controllers, this case includes a bottom pullout GT glide tray. In the glide tray you can store your cables and gear such as a compact keyboard or hard drives.
Odyssey Flight FX Pioneer Case Features
- Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
- LED panel Effects:
(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing
(2) Slow Flashing Color Changing
(3) Fast Flashing Color Changing
(4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out
(5) Sound Activated
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
- Bottom Pullout GT Glide Tray
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Odyssey FFXGSPDDJSXGTBL case features their exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories.
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes.