Extremely versatile, the Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Flight Zone case allows you to position your equipment for optimum performance. The Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Flight Zone case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR or DDJ-SR2 controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style Series design, it features a new 'angle" to our patented Glide Style platform.
Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Flight Zone Producer Glide Case Features
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
- Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Side Storage Compartments
- Angled Support Panels, When Attached, Raise at an Angle the Glide Platform *(Tighten top latches on both left & right side panels before placing gear on the platform. Likewise, remove gear from the platform before loosening the top left & right side panel latches.)
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- imited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.