Offering Odyssey's exciting new GSA Producer Glide Style Series design, the FZGSADJ808 Flight Zone case features a new angle to our patented Glide Style platform. The Odyssey FZGSADJ808 Flight Zone case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports.
Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller.
Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also available in our Black Label Series with all black hardware.
Odyssey FZGSADJ808 Flight Zone Producer Glide Case Features
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
- Angled Support Panels, When Attached, Raise at an Angle the Glide Platform *(Tighten top latches on both left & right side panels before placing gear on the platform. Likewise, remove gear from the platform before loosening the top left & right side panel latches.)
- Includes Foam Inserts to Fit and Hold the Denon MC7000 and Pioneer DDJ-RX/SX/SX2 Controllers Securely in Transport
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty