The Black Label FZGSMC7000W2BL Flight Zone case includes an extra wide removable front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style™ platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MC7000 controller.
Odyssey Black Label FZGSMC7000W2BL Glide Style Case Features
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting Additional 2U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed.
Note -- Denon MC7000, laptop and headphones are sold separately.