The Black Loop is a 2 Loop true bypass switcher with two DC outs. It can be used as an AB Switch, Amp Channel Switcher or Tuner Output/Mute Switch. Players can connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains. The Black Loop is a great solution for bypassing vintage effect while not in use. The Black Loop has several uses, allowing for endless possibilities.
One Control Black Loop 2 Channel Loop Switcher Features
2-Channel Loop Switcher
- Connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains.
- Control over 2x independent send/return loops
- Different Uses: AB Switch, Amp Channel Switcher
- Tuner Output/Mute Switch
- Two DC outputs
- Can be used without DC power (note: LEDs will not function)
- Recommended Power Supply: EPA-2000 (not included)
- Different Uses:
- AB Switch
- Amp Channel Switcher
- Tuner Output/Mute Switch
- 2x DC outputs to add extra power to your pedalboard
- The Black Loop can be used without DC Power (4mA); however the LEDs will not function.
- Players can connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains.
- Footswitches provide control over 2x independent send/return loops
- A great solution for bypassing vintage effects while they are not in use, which often have a buffer that can get in the way of your signal chain.
The Black Loop is like having a Swiss army knife for your pedalboard. For pedal fanatics, knowing why having a true bypass looper is important in simple; pedals that aren't true bypass have buffers than can get in the way of your signal chain even when not in use. Not only vintage pedals but modern tuners can affect your guitar's signal. These are just some of the reasons why having a true bypass looper is important.
The several features that the Black Loop provides makes it an extremely useful item for any guitarist to have. In addition to being a true bypass looper, the Black loop can be used as an AB Box. Simply attach one amp to the OUTPUT and the other amp to SEND 2.
Tuner Output/Mute Switch
Stepping on the LOOP 2 switch will toggle between SEND 2 and the OUTPUT. If you choose to use the Black Loop in this manner, stepping on LOOP 1's switch will act as a mute switch. If nothing is connected to SEND 1 or SEND 2, either of the two can be used as mute switches however if you attach your tuner to SEND 1 or SEND 2, you can create a tuner/mute switch with the Black Loop.
Amp Channel Switcher
The Black Loop can also be used as an amp channel switcher. Simply use a standard instrument cable, and run from the outputs to foot-switch input on the amplifier and the Black Loop can be used as an amp channel switcher.