The Cranberry Overdrive inherits the characteristics of the original STRAWBERRY-RED overdrive however; a low cut trim pot has been installed. Although both pedals can achieve the same level of boost, the Cranberry is perfect for clean/light distortion effect. With moderate compression and fast response, this pedal promises a superb lead boost for any genre of music.
One Control Cranberry Overdrive Pedal Features
- Inherits the characteristics of the original STRAWBERRY-RED but with a low cut trim pot
- Produces clean/light distortion effect
- Produces superb lead boost for any genre of music with moderate compression and fast response
- Power or 9V battery-operated
- Current Draw: 4mA AT 9V
- Controls: Treble, Volume, Drive
‘It is safe to say that the Strawberry Overdrive has been and continues to be one of the bestselling BJF Series FX pedals. For this reason, I decided to expand on this models success with two other models; The Cranberry and Lingonberry.
The Cranberry is a lower gain version of the Strawberry Red Overdrive. In addition to having optimized control over lower gain sounds, the filtering has been altered to allow a flatter sound with more lows and highs. The player can adjust characteristics:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Volume: Output volume
- Treble: Allows to change the tone from 'soft' to 'slightly biting'
- Drive: Sets the gain and distortion of the circuit.
- Low: Trimmer switch that sets the low-end frequency response
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.