The Xenagama is a small loop switcher which is perfect for the minimalist who needs a three-channel loop switcher equipped with four DC outputs. It’s perfect for smaller pedal boards that don’t have the room to accommodate a switcher and a power supply. The loops are all true bypass and it also has a separate tuner output. Perfect for pedals or tuners that seem to sucking out your tone while not in use. Takes a standard 9V power supply and can be used passively if so desired, however power outputs will not be active.
One Control Xenagama 3 Loop Switcher Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 3 Channel Loop switcher, Tuner/Mute Switch and 4 DC outputs, all in an extremely compact package.
- Simplify your pedalboard and have easy access to all of your effects with this high quality 3 channel true bypass audio looper.
- Like all of One Control's products, the Xenagama is true bypass.
- Even if you have more than three pedals, the Xenagama is a great solution for making your vintage pedals true bypass.
- Also minimize wear and tear on your high-end boutique pedals by using the Xenagama Tail Loop.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.