The Concorde Digital Single cartridge features increased output and is optimized for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario. Redesigned from the ground up, the Concorde Digital Single features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle.
Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital Turntable Cartridge Features
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out
- Wider grip area for easier handling
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback
- Increased output and optimization for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications
Since the launch of the original Concorde cartridges more than 25 years ago, DJs have embraced the convenience, sound quality, and industrial design of the Concorde. With the launch of the Concorde MKII, Ortofon has listened to the demands of vinyl DJs of all types to develop a superior cartridge series with an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality.