Mimic Pro the world's most advanced percussion sound source for studio and live performance applications. At the heart of this ground breaking unit is the new Steven Slate 5 drum library that features multi-channel drum samples recorded in world class studios.
Pearl Mimic Pro 24 Bit Advanced Percussion Sound Module Features
- A powerful, modern drum module designed for incredible sound and performance.
- Steven Slate Drums 5 sample library - 24 bit multi channel samples. Each instrument supports adjustment of
Attack, Sustain, Release, Tune, Pan, Volume (including separate volume for close, overhead and room mics),
Dynamics Response and Velocity Curve. Separate velocity and volume adjustment for each articulation
inside instruments (cross stick, etc.), easily customizable articulations for each zone on connected pads.
- More than 120 instruments with several velocities and round-robin hits. More than 60 easily customizable
drum kits. Create new instruments with kick and snare layering. Individual effects for each instrument (Eq/
Compressor). Use the USB flash drive to import custom samples and songs.
- 16 trigger inputs - compatible with Pearl Tru-Trac Pads and most other pads. All cymbal and aux inputs have
Choke function. Supports dual and triple zone cymbals as well as dual zone Hi-Hat.
- 16 balanced line outputs and stereo headphones mixed independently - Two separate mixers for headphone
and line outs - the drummer gets a personal mix that does not affect master out or direct outputs.
- 120GB Solid State Drive for instrument storage plus USB flash drive for removable storage.
- MIDI in and out for external triggering and midi recording.
- 7” IPS Touchscreen.
- Built-in metronome. Play backing tracks using USB flash drive or AUX input. Record and store performances
to Flash drive.
Pearl Mimic Pro is a revolutionary new breed of electronic drum sound module. For the first time in electronic
drums the module has full resolution, multi microphone, and 24 bit samples. Adjustable routing to the 16 outputs
allows for incredible flexibility. For quick and easy operation, Mimic Pro has an IPS LCD touchscreen and a push
button Data Wheel (encoder). Mimic Pro has two mixers – headphones and main mix - for perfect monitoring and
perfect sound at FOH. Mimic Pro has more than 120 instruments in the factory library and a 120GB SSD drive to
expand your sound with new sample packs. Mimic Pro even allows you to import custom samples!
The sounds inside Mimic Pro are the best drum samples ever created. They are called Steven Slate Drums or
SSD. Mimic Pro’s factory sound library has the newest SSD-5 drum samples library and as a bonus it also has
components from the SSD-4 drum sample library. These are all full resolution multi mic 24 bit samples with
velocity layers. They have alternative hits per each velocity layer which is also called round-robin. Another feature
of Mimic Pro is articulations, the area on a drum where the drummer strikes it or characteristics of a certain
playing technique. Mimic Pro’s factory library has up to 28 velocity layers with up to 12 round robin hits per
each velocity layer. These hits in combination with the amount of channels in the samples plus the amount
of articulations, gives the user up to 3000 samples per instrument. With a powerful physical modeling engine
Mimic Pro supports up to 4096 velocities, so even if an instrument has 28 velocities, it will still have 4096 levels
of dynamics, or volume. This gives users thousands of sound nuances on each instrument, something never
possible in electronic drums before Pearl’s Mimic Pro.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.