The Peterson StroboFlip is the first tuner to feature a wide variety of classic temperaments and sweetened tunings never before available. Whether you want to tune a harpsichord to a 200-year-old temperament for a specific piece of music or set the intonation on your guitars, the StroboFlip is the ideal tool! With its unparalleled 0.1 cent accuracy and myriad presets, this tuner can be used to tune or set up your instrument to its own particular needs improving both the instrument and your sound.
Peterson StroboFlip Features
- 0.1 cent accuracy
- Real-Time Virtual Strobe Technology
- Programmable auto-off to conserve battery life
- 34 preset temperaments/Sweeteners
- Offsets for All Instruments Fitted with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System Including 12 String
- Peterson Sweetened Tuning for Guitar, Bass, Dobro, Steel Guitar, Violin, Viola, Cello
- 8 user-programmable Sweetened temperament banks
- User-Programmable Tempered Tunings
- Adjustable temperament root
- Battery operated or included AC power supply
- Pitch Holder mounting clamp and TP-2 tuning pickup included
- Backlit control panel
- New flip design fits easily in gig bag
The StroboFlip is the first tuner to feature Sweeteners - preset perfect fifth intervals for violin, viola or cello; perfect thirds for Dobro or resonator guitars; tuning and intonation presets for the Buzz Feiten Tuning System for guitar, bass, and acoustic guitar; and both Buzz and Peterson Sweetened settings for 12-string guitar. The StroboFlip also includes E9th and C6th pedal steel guitar presets, exclusive Peterson presets for the whole guitar family and more!
A long list of classic temperament presets such as Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, 1/4 and 1/6th Comma Meantone, Pythagorean, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Young, Vallotti and Rameau are also included. These temperaments are all root adjustable. A Pitch Holder mounting clamp, a Peterson TP-2 clip-on tuning pickup and a dedicated custom ultra-clean power supply rounds off this unbeatable tuning kit! The StroboFlip is the ultimate tool for obtaining the best sound out of your instruments.