Featuring an all tube preamp and power amp, the 6505 MH authentically produces the much loved tones of the legendary Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package. The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its big brother!
The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. T.S.I. tube monitoring constantly lets you know that your power tubes are in good shape, and if not, which ones need to be replaced. The back panel of the 6505 MH is full of modern technology, including Peavey's exclusive MSDI output, USB recording output, headphone output, speaker defeat switch, and built-in power attenuator!
Peavey 6505 Plus MH Mini Head Guitar Amplifier Features
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
- MSDI Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days