Welcome to the future of electric guitar! The Peavey AT200 Auto Tune Electric Guitar helps guitar players create music in perfect tune and pitch with the simple push of a button. The Peavey AT200 utilizes Antares Auto Tune for Guitar, a DSP technology that works behind the scenes to bring the clarity of perfect pitch to a quality instrument in an unobtrusive manner.
Peavey AT200 Autotune Electric Guitar Features:
- Amazing automatic tuning via Antares Auto-Tune for guitar system
- Sealed diecast tuners, 15-1 gear ratio
- Master volume with momentary switch to initiate String-tune and Solid-tune function
- Master tone control. Pull up to turn off active system and change to passive pickups
- 2 Peavey custom designed humbucking pickups
- Three-way switching selector for both the active Auto-Tune system and passive pickups
- Dual action torsion rod
- String thru body for maximum sustain
- 1/4 inch and 8 pin DIN connectors. 8 pin DIN connector included for use with optional AT200-B breakout box
- Battery powered via 4 AA cells. Can also be remotely powered with AT200-B breakout box
- 25.5 inch scale
- Solid Basswood Body
No bulky, unattractive hardware weighs down the playing experience, the Peavey AT200 looks, plays and sounds just like a conventional guitar, exactly the way it should. Just as Auto Tune changed how vocals are recorded, the Peavey AT200 with Auto Tune for Guitar will forever change the way guitars are played and recorded.
Players won't have to stop to retune during live performances. Producers and engineers will no longer waste precious time on tuning and intonation issues during recording sessions. With the AT200 electric guitar, perfect pitch is the new standard.
The Peavey AT200 is also the gateway to a growing collection of powerful new features purchased from Antares. With its built-in software upgrade capability, new features purchased from Antares can be easily loaded into the AT200 and controlled by any MIDI source, from MIDI footswitch controllers to iPad or iPhone devices running dedicated Auto Tune for Guitar control software. Read this manual carefully, then enjoy the incredible creativity that the Peavey AT200 will unleash on your guitar playing!
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days