IPR2 power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions.
As the name implies, the 3000 DSP includes advanced digital signal processing. The DSP was designed to be incredibly effective, yet extremely easy to use. Using unique and revolutionary advanced bass enhancement processes, the IPR2 DSP amplifiers dramatically improve the perceived level of bass in any system, using a fraction of the power that would be required with any other power amplifier.
Peavey IPR2 3000 DSP Power Amp Features
- Combination XLR and 1/4 inch inputs
- 2-pole twist lock output connector
- Light weight
- Individual signal patch-thru 1/4 inch jacks on each channel
- Revolutionary IPR2 class D topology
- DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
- Up to 120 ms of delay per channel
- 4 bands of parametric equalization per channel
- Adjustable Crossover
- Adjustable second through fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
- DDT protection
- MAXX Bass, bass enhancement circuitry
- Horn EQ each channel
- LED illuminated
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days