Known as a leader in steel guitar amplification, Peavey is proud to announce the Nashville 112. Based on the popular Nasville 1000, the more portable Nashville 112 has the same front panel features but with a newly designed 80 watt power section, an added headphone jack, and a CD input which makes it an ideal choice for practice or small venues. The Nashville 112 also features a long-pan Accutronics reverb and a newly designed 12"
Blue Marvel speaker that has been carefully voiced for steel guitar applications.
Peavey Nashville112 Steel Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- Compact size, all-plywood enclosure
- DDT compression speaker protection
- Pre-EQ patch send return for volume pedal patch
- Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
- Modified active low, mid, mid/shift, high and presence EQ
- Preamp out/CD in and power amp in patch
- Footswitchable effects and reverb
- Master gain control
- Headphone input jack that defeats internal speaker for quiet rehearsal
- 80 watts, 12 inch Blue Marvel speaker (specially voiced for steel)
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days