Peavey PR15D Powered PA Speaker a perfect solution for small to mid sized venues and audiences.
Featuring a bi-amped power section providing 150 watts power for the woofer and 50 watts power for the compression driver tweeter, the PR15D boasts Peavey's exclusive DDT compression on both its 15 inch heavy duty woofer and RX14 compression driver. The PR15D utilizes an XLR and 1/4 inch combo jack with switchable mic/line levels.
Lightweight and easy to transport, the PR15D was designed with balanced inputs and on-board volume control giving you the option to plug a microphone straight into the speaker for smaller gatherings.
Peavey PR15D Powered PA Speaker Features
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 200 watt total power
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 15 inch heavy duty woofer with 2.375 inch voice coil and Ceramic Magnet
- Woofer servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson)
- RX 14 1.4 inch titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB!
- Combo jack with 1/4 inch TRS & female XLR (mic/line level balanced input)
- Two 1/4 inch phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- Molded-in horn with exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
- Top and sides handgrips
- Pole mount molded-in
- Reduced weight
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
No other speaker line combines power and value as effectively as the Peavey PR Series. In fact, enclosures with similar power points commonly sell for hundreds more than the PRs.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days