The PV 10 AT shares all of the features of the PV 10 BT but also features 2 channels of Antares world-famous Autotune for subtle pitch correction or to create a robotic vocal effect. Other features include 4 channels of reference-quality mic preamps with 48 volt phantom power, 4 direct outputs for recording, full featured stereo channel and media channels with Bluetooth wireless input allows seamless connection to almost any ‘smart’ device, high quality digital effects with LCD display.
Channels have 3-band EQ per with bypass, exclusive Mid-Morph EQ on the mic channels, switchable high-pass filter, channel mute buttons, channel solo, aux send, signal clip indicators, 2 channels of compression, on board selectable guitar preamp with 1 Meg Ohm Hi-Z preamp and special guitar EQ curve. Streaming USB out with USB return to mains and or control room., MP3 file playback via USB A input, Peavey’s exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, dual selectable control room outputs, and a stereo master LED meter bridge, 60mm master faders and XLR main and monitor outputs.
Peavey PV 10 AT Mixer with Auto-Tune Features
- 4 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
- 8 Channels of Reference-Quality Mic Preamps
- 8 Direct Outputs for Recording
- Bluetooth Wireless Input
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- USB to PC for Recording and Playback
- MP3 Playback via USB A Input
- Kosmos Audio Enhancement
- Global 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Dual Selectable Control Room Outputs
- 4 Channels of Compression
- High Impedance Guitar Preamp
- 3 -band EQ per Channel with bypass
- Channel Mute Buttons
- LED Clip, Signal, Mute Indication
- Master Level LED Meter Bridge
- Precision 60mm Faders on Input Channels and Stereo Master Outputs
- New slim, low-profile design
- Convenient tablet cradle
The compact and portable Peavey PVXp 12 Powered PA Speaker
deliver high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PVXp 12 powered enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
Peavey PVX enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2 3/8 inch voice coils for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
Peavey PVXp 12 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- 12 inch high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3 inch voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4 inch and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4 inch through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handles
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days