The Peavey PV215 PA Enclosure seems almost too good to be true but it is the real deal!
The Peavey PV215 is a 2x15-inch, full-range, passive, 2-way PA speaker cabinet, which handles 700 Watts of power (program, 1,400W peak), with a wide frequency range, all for a nearly unheard-of price. Its typically rugged Peavey durability includes 3/4-inch MDF construction, metal handles, a full metal (not plastic!) grille, heavy duty carpet and Peavey's Sound Guard III HF driver protection network. Its components consist of two heavy duty 15-inch woofers and the Peavey RX14 1-inch compression driver on a large format horn for smooth vocal performance. Peavey has seriously raised the bar in value-priced, high-performance PA speakers with the new PV215.
The PV215 has two 1/4-inch inputs so it’s ideal for chaining a pair (or more) of them together, to run from the same amp (refer to amplifier impedance capabilities).
Peavey PV215 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Three-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive, heavy duty woofers with a 2.375-inch voice coil
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter protection
- 700 Watts program, 1,400 Watts peak power handling
- Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60° x 40° coverage constant-directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- High quality, heavy duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight-butstrong joinery
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy duty, full-length steel grille
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.