Equipped with Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007 percent THD, the PV 6 BT mixer is excellent for live or recording applications. The PV 6 BT mixer includes 2 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 2 direct outputs for recording, a stereo input channel, and a dedicated media channel, and Bluetooth wireless input and high quality digital effects.
Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, built-in stereo compressor, an on-board selectable high impedance preamp equalized for guitar, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, signal/clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge. Features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any ‘smart’ device.
Direct outs on the mic channels allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 6 BT mixer can stream the stereo mix directly to and from a PC via USB. The USB to Control Room switch allows for direct monitoring when recording with a DAW, such as the included REAPER software. These mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
Peavey PV6 BT 6 Channel Stereo Mixer with Bluetooth Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 combination XLR/1/4 inch low noise mic preamps
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph
- EQ bypass per channel
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rugged console design
- Built-in compression
- Stereo pan control per channel
- 1/4 inch main stereo outputs
- LED clip and signal present indication
- High quality master LED Meter Bridge
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- Studio quality headphone output
- Stereo 1/4 inch, RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- 2 channels of direct out
- New slim, low-profile design
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48 kHz sample rates
- Convenient tablet cradle
- On-board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days