Peavey proudly introduces the powered PVi 8B mixer to its renowned PV® Series, the benchmark for performance and value in sound reinforcement.
This new rugged, powered mixer from Peavey is remarkably easy to use and features both XLR and 1/4 inch inputs on each channel, as well as rotary controls to adjust level, reverb, treble and bass and additional equalization on the master section. Power amplifier ratings are 150 watts RMS into 4 ohms on the PVi 8B.
The PVi 8B features a master effects section with echo, reverb and level adjustments, as well as a master level and Tape In/Tape Out section. PVi powered mixers are built solid with a steel chassis in a sturdy wooden cabinet enclosure with tough vinyl covering and protective corners.
- 150 watts into 4-ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers
- Eight balanced microphone inputs
- Eight 1/4 inch TRS inputs
- Tape/CD input with level control
- Five-band master graphic EQ
- Master effects: echo and delay with level
- Treble, bass, reverb and level on each channel
- Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- Return input for connection of external effects processors
- Record Out
- RF interference protection on all inputs
- Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days