Driven by a highly-efficient, revolutionary power amp, the RBN 112 speaker enclosure is a high-quality loudspeaker. Designed specifically for powered speaker enclosures, this 2,000-watt power amp combines best-in-class audio quality with Peavey’s legendary reliability.
Peavey RBN 112 Powered PA Speaker Features
- Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized loud speaker system
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Mic/line level selection
- 2,000 Watts peak power output
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed Thru output enables DSP to be used with external subwoofer
- Direct thru output with combine function
- 12" Dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion woofer with field replaceable basket assembly
- Proprietary 120mm true Ribbon high frequency driver on low-coloration wave guide
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ
- Bass enhancement
- Delay 0-150ms
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor
- Auto power off
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Program EQ presets
- Side and top handles
- Ultra-braced molded enclosure
- Multiple side and top fly points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24 x 14.07 x 14.07” (609.6 x 357.4 x 357.4mm)
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg.)
Unique to the RBN 112 is Peavey’s world class ribbon drivers. Used in studio environments for decades, Peavey has developed a way to apply this high-quality sound technology to live applications; the result is a crystal-clear sound that no traditional compression driver can rival. To match the incredible high-frequency performance of Peavey’s ribbon driver, the RBN 112 is equipped with dual-voice coil neodymium Scorpion speakers, which features Peavey’s exclusive field replaceable basket technology.
Incorporating modern digital signal processing, the RBN 112 enclosures features two XLR 1/4” combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ, and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/ limiter and fourth order high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover function and external subwoofer incorporation.
Reliability is key when selecting a powered enclosure, and the RBN’s features internal temperature monitors controlling a variable speed fan, plus level and clip indication to ensure optimal performance. Completely user-friendly, the speaker system features internal presets built into the DSP, allowing users to quickly select the speaker’s application or orientation via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure. Combined with Auto-off power down and integrated fly points, this enclosure is perfect for installations where audio quality, reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days