Peavey SP4 PA Speaker; An updated industry standard from Peavey!
Continuing Peavey's 30-year legacy, The SP4 features Peavey's own asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that aides live sound by pushing the audio where it needs to be, into the audience. The SP4 delivers pristine, precise sound thanks to Peavey's use of incredible components; Black Widow loudspeakers with Kevlar-impregnated cones, 4 inch ribbon-wire voice coils and exclusive field-replaceable baskets. Utilizing Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System and titanium compression drivers with ferrofluid cooling give the peavey enclosures an advantage far above the rest.
Peavey SP4 Features
- Quasi-three-way, full-range, bi-ampable sound reinforcement system
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Two 15 inch BWX Black Widow 4 inch voice coil woofers
- 2000 watts program, 4000 watts peak
- Patented Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Neutrik Speakon (4 pin) and two 1/4 inch inputs
- Bi-amp capability via internal wiring jumper
- Trapezoidal enclosure
- Hammertex durable covering material
Peavey SP Series enclosures have been a live sound standard for more than three decades and are ideal for all styles music. While they've earned their reputation for dependability by logging in countless hours in live music clubs and other performance venues, SP Series enclosures are equally effective for pre-recorded audio and multi-purpose use. With this radical update, Peavey has made its much-lauded SP Series even louder, lighter and clearer than ever.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days