Peavey Valve King amps feature a patent-pending, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two.
With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively.
Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
Peavey Valve King 100 Features
- 100 Watts (RMS) into 16, 8, or 4 Ohms (switchable)
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Dual paralleled speaker jacks
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and presence controls
- New Texture variable Class A simulation control (patent pending)
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days