Peavey ValveKing Amplifiers are All-tube guitar amps that combine boutique features and hot-rodded tones with legendary Peavey reliability.
ValveKing amps feature a patent-pending, variable Class A/B control called Texture™, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. Now you can coax virtually any tone from one tweaked-out amp. Preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, and drive specially voiced 12" ValveKing loudspeakers.
Features include 2 footswitchable channels with independent, 3-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, and a buffered effects loop.
Peavey ValveKing 112 Features
- 50 Watts into 16 Ohms
- Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- DC-powered preamp tube heaters
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- External speaker capability
- One 12-inch ValveKing speaker
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects Loop
- Resonance switch for tight or loose cabinet response
- Patent-pending Texture variable Class A/B simulation control
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days