The ultimate grab and go amp for today’s guitarist! The ValveKing II 20 is part of Peavey’s next generation ValveKing amps, providing incredible build quality, versatility, tone and features for working players. 20 watts of total power plus a variable power switch to take it down to 5-watts or 1-watts and a single 12-inch speaker gives this combo amp enough power to use in virtually any playing environment!
Peavey gives the ValveKing II 20 cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Peavey ValveKing II 20 Combo Guitar Amp Features
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Damping control - controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- Buffered effects loop
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel and Boost. One controls Reverb and Effects loop
- USB direct recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's class characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like the 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
‘When we designed the first ValveKing amps we knew we wanted that elite feel and high-end build quality of a boutique amp in an amp that most working guitarists could afford
,’ notes Peavey CEO Hartley Peavey
. ‘We also wanted it to be that rugged, go-to amp that guitarists can't wait to plug into. Now the new generation of ValveKing adds features and versatility that raise that bar even more. The new ValveKings deliver it all!
’ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.