Peavey’s next generation of ValveKing amps offers the same boutique-quality design and tone of the original, but takes the features to a new level! The ValveKing II 50 combo amp is an exciting amp, offering 50 watts of all tube tone through a single 12-inch speaker. This is the ideal size and power for virtually any setting and the variable power switch allows you to dial it down to 12-watts or 2-watts.
Recording musicians will love the ValveKing’s USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Peavey ValveKing II 50 Combo Guitar Amp Features
- Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Damping control controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 50w, 12w and 2w power switch
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel and Boost. One controls Reverb and Effects loop
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- USB direct recording output
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the ValveKing II 50 combo amp has the capability to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's class characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the Peavey ValveKing 50 delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
‘When we designed the first ValveKing amps we knew we wanted that elite feel and high-end build quality of a boutique amp in an amp that most working guitarists could afford
,’ notes Peavey CEO Hartley Peavey
. ‘We also wanted it to be that rugged, go-to amp that guitarists can't wait to plug into. Now the new generation of ValveKing adds features and versatility that raise that bar even more. The new ValveKings deliver it all!
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days