The Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 Guitar Combo Amplifier pushes the Vypyr series to the limit with this High-output, Tube-powered Amp.
A single 12AX7 preamp tube, and 4 6L6GC power tubes, the Vypyr 120 gives players warm overtones and high wattage to accentuate the already impressive built-in, modeled guitar amplifiers. Featuring the Vypyr’s easy to use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface, 24 amp channel models (Clean and distorted channels of 12 popular amps) and 22 editable effects (11 preamp stomp box, 11 post-amp rack) with versatility due to its dual-parameter control and the ability to useup to five effects simultaneously. Plug in one of the optional Peavey Sanpera foot controllers and increase the built in presets from 12 in-amp presets to 400 programmable presets, and full control over an on-board looper.
This Vypyr is also its own computer audio interface with a studio-quality USB 2.0 connection. It is recognized by most computers as an audio device.
Vypyr Tube 120
- 120 watts (rms)
- Custom voiced modeling speakers
- One 12AX7 and four 6L6GC tubes
- Four channels
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- True analog distortion
- 24 Amp channel models
- 11 Editable pre-amplifier Stompbox effects
- 11 Editable Rack effects
- 12 On-board programmable presets
- Up to 400 presets with optional Sanpera II footswitch
- Dual parameter FX control
- Up to five FX simultaneously
- 32 bit floating point Sharc processor
- On-board Looper with optional Sanpera footswitch
- Chromatic tuner
- MIDI In/Out
- Studio quality USB interface
- MP3/CD/Aux input
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days