The Peavey VYPYR VIP 2, Variable Instrument Performance, 40W Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifer changes several parts of the musical world at once! This VYPYR guitar combo amplifier has the best sound on the market. VYPYR sound effects, parameter controls, and amp models can all be accessed through the amp, disgarding the need for a computer.
Combine those great features with the best new feature in YEARS! The VIP, Variable Instrument Performance amplifier is the first amplifier to contain amplifier models for Bass guitars, Acoustic guitars, and Electric guitars. This means that not only does this amplifier have the best sound available, but it also has a Variable Instrument Input for the amplification of several instrument types. Electric guitar players can access instrument models in this amp. If you need an amp that can morph from Acoustic to Bass to Electric guitars; this is the perfect amplifier for you!
Peavey VYPYR VIP 2 40W Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifer Features:
- 40 Watts
- TransTube technology
- Instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Bass guitar models and more
- 12 Amp accessible stompbox models with delay reverb and wah, with optional Sanpera
- Over 16 amp accessible presets
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- LCD Display with quick selections
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- WYSIWYG controls - what you see is what you get
- On-board looper, with optional Sanpera I or II
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Bi-directional USB
- Tap Tempo
- Aux-MP3-CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously with optional Sanpera I or II
Patented Transtube analog circuitry combined with 32-bit floating SHARC processors make this the creme de la creme of modeling amplifiers. Confusing amplifiers ruin the flow, but this WYSIWYG control panel simplifies things for easy and quick adjustments on the fly. Stop having to move controls for presets. Upgrade to the VYPYR VIP and stop guessing. Though you dont have to connect to a computer to run, VYPYRs have a bi-directional USB port for data and audio transferring. Connecting to VYPYR software is made easy through the new USB port. Just a few of the great functions via the USB port are getting lessons, recording, storing presets, playing to backing tracks, and using VYPYR software.
Overall this Amp gives you more instrument options, effects, power, amp and instrument models.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days