Raising the bar for compact audio solutions. The XR-S powered mixer incorporates an 8-channel mixer and 1,000 Watts of power (1,500 Watts peak) into a feature-rich, conveniently sized package. This highly portable mixer is ideal for use in small to medium sized venues.
Peavey XR-S Powered Mixer Features
- 1,000 Watts RMS 1,500 Watts peak
- Digital effects
- Midmorph EQ
- Dual 9-Band Main/Mon Graphic EQ
- FLS exclusive Feedback detection circuit
- 3-Band EQ per channel
- USB MP3 Player
- 8 Combination XLR/1/4" inputs
- Footswitchable Master Mic Mute
- Bluetooth capability
- Subwoofer line output
- Effect To Monitor Return
- Monitor Send
- Input pads
- Analog record output capability
- Front panel Effects Defeat
- Footswitchable Effects Defeat
- Individual signal and Clip Detection LEDs
- Line Level Monitor Output
- Four twist lock outputs
- Kosmos-C Bass enhancement
- Selectable Main/Main or Main/Monitor power amp modes.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.75 x 15 x 9.5" (197 x 381 x 241.3mm)
- Weight: 13.6lbs (6.2kg)
The XR-S comes equipped with on-board digital effects and cutting-edge features that are only available from Peavey, such as MidMorph and FLS (Feedback Locating System). Additionally, the mixer includes Peavey's exclusive KOSMOS bass enhancement that adds low-end response and increases high-end clarity. The XR-S also features Bluetooth wireless connectivity for audio playback from any Bluetooth-equipped smart device or USB jump drive.
Other features include an assignable Main/Main or Main/Monitor power amplifier with four twist-lock combination outputs. An on-board LCD conveniently displays the MP3 file name and play information along with selected effects. Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, plus a dual 9-band graphic EQs and a monitor send, the XR-S is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for audio professionals needing a highly reliable mixer in an economically sized package.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days