The glide track™ system in the Gator case allows the laptop tray to slide back to a comfortable operating position. Then when you are done for the night, just close it up. The Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller is a high quality, compact, 2-channel DJ controller designed for use with Serato DJ software. This remarkable controller inherits many of the same functionalities and controls of the larger DDJ-SX including large aluminum jog wheels, 16 rubber performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. For DJs who use Serato DJ software, it doesn’t get much better than the Pioneer DDJ-SR controller!
Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller for Serato Features
Seamless Performance with Serato DJ
- 2-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ software
- 8 velocity sensitive rubber performance pads per deck provide Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler functions
- PAD PLUS transforms the four functions of the performance pads into dual functions such as Hot Cue Roll, Trans, Combo FX and Sampler Roll
- Large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- Built-in 2-channel mixer w/ crossfader reverse is ideal for scratch performances and can also be used with 4 decks using the deck select buttons located on each side of the controller
- Steel top panel and an aluminum jog plate for stylish but durable look and feel
- USB Powered with built-in sound card
- Includes free Serato DJ Software download for easy plug and play
- Inbuilt Serato sound card
- High sound quality design tuned to match the audio features of Serato DJ
- Channel Fader Start: use the channel fader to control Cues
- Crossfader curve adjust: to suit any type of sound
- Master level and channel level meters: instantly identify levels on each channel
The control parts of the DDJ-SR feature knobs and buttons in a layout for easy use with the diverse functions of Serato DJ for intuitive and dynamic DJ performances, such as large rubber pads for musical arrangements with dynamic actions, as well as BIG JOG enabling scratch performances exactly as the DJ has in mind. All of the buttons and knobs on the DDJ-SR are configured to operate with the DJ Serato software, so you can enjoy DJ play straight away simply by plugging the device into a PC.
Sixteen rubber Performance Pads are assigned to four modes – Hot Cue, Roll, Sample and Slicer – to add a physical element to mashing up tracks. The LED illuminated pads’ Velocity Mode controls volume according to how hard DJs hit the pads.
The two-channel mixer layout of the Pioneer DDJ-SR enables intuitive mixing and scratching with Serato DJ deck. DJs simply hit the Deck Select button to effortless access decks. The DDJ-SR control surface also features Cross Fader Reverse, so DJs can swap decks from left and right to suit their scratching style
The DDJ-SR’s BIG JOG ensures DJs always get the scratch response they expect. Plus the controller borrows the backlit from the club-standard CDJs, showing the playback status of the current track for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
The new PAD PLUS button on the DDJ-SR delivers another layer of control to the Performance Pads – enabling DJs to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and Hot Cues to the beat. And the BEAT INDICTOR gives a visual representation of the beat.