An ideal blend of tremendous power and incredible value, the Pioneer DDJ SX2 stands tall as one of the most popular DJ controllers in the world! Built especially for the Serato digital DJ software platform, the exciting Pioneer DDJ SX2 controller gives every DJ direct and ample control within the digital construct of Serato. Straightforward enough for beginning DJs to learn to use easily and yet comprehensive enough to serve the needs of the most veteran professionals, the DDJ SX2 stands ready to integrate fully into your own Serato DJ setup. The full software is included, so everything is included right out of the box!
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 Performance DJ Controller Features
Total Control over Serato DJ
- A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) provide accurate and clear audio playback
- While activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and resumes audible playback when the loop, scratch, or hot cue operation is ended, creating smoother and more seamless transitions
- Aluminum top panel and a brushed aluminum finish on the JOG wheels for optimal look and feel
- Dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two mic inputs, two Master Outputs (XLR and RCA) and a Booth Out terminal
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface)
- Immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a touch of the Needle Search pad
- Adjustable Cross-Fader Curve – Suits any type of mixing style
- Channel Fader Start enables use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks
- Pioneer offers a TSI file for use with the Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO2 software
- Highly attractive and functional multi-colored Performance Pads that control eight types of Serato DJ functions
- 8 pads located below the Jog wheel offer HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functionalities
- Balanced mic input circuit provides clear audio output with no distortion
- Clear audio even at high volume levels because of increased headroom and highly improved signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio
- The output reaction time of the JOG wheels is significantly improved, further cutting down on latency
- Hot Cue Countdown provides users, via its JOG Display, with the time remaining to a Hot Cue point
- Independent 4-channel mixer can be used with other external sources such as turntables
The DDJ-SX2 gives DJs full control of the Serato Flip feature found in the Serato DJ digital console, allowing for greater ease of truly professional mixing in a live environment. With four channels and a sleek, comprehensive user interface, the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 includes 16 multi-color performance pads with touch sensitivity, digital cue markers, and Serato DVS upgrade capability. DJs can record up to five hot cue sequences at once using the DDJ-SX2, making it an excellent interface not only for live mixing, but also for assembling studio mixes for public release or audition using the Serato Flip functionality. In addition to its standard integration with Serato DJ, the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 also supports the use of other digital DJ environments, like Traktor and Mixxx.
Ready for Turntables and Media Players
The SX2 has an extensive four-channel mixer with dedicated connections to external CD/media players (marked as ‘CD’) or turntables (marked as ‘PHONO/LINE’) The CD channels can be also used instead to connect microphones via XLR or 1/4” TRS on channel 3 and 1/4” on channel 4, giving you the ability to add your own personal style of vocals to your mixes. The 132.5 mm aluminum jog wheels sport detailed center illumination and provide the customized touch of scratch techniques, track cues, and vinyl-style audio effects.
The DDJ-SX2 – The choice of DJs worldwide!
Whether you are a brand-new DJ or a veteran with experience behind the decks, the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 represents a truly powerful combo of professional DJ hardware controller combined with Serato. The DDJ-SX2 is well suited to either analog or digital input sources – so any DJ, from the vinyl slingers to the digital artists, doesn’t need to switch input methods to do what they do best.