The XPRS10 single PA speaker combines a 10-inch ferrite LF driver, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver and Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology to deliver crystal clear audio with a deep bass range. Being compact, plug-and-play and easy to transport, this speaker is a reliable partner on the road, for any venue.
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
Pioneer XPRS10 10 Inch Powered Loudspeaker Features
KEY FEATURES OF THE XPRS10
- The 15-mm birch plywood cabinet, 10-inch ferrite LF driver and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver reproduce a clean, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high outputs. Plus, the XPRS10’s compact horn sounds bright and clear.
- Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
- Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1. High-performance drivers deliver a powerful, full range sound The XPRS10 uses a high-grade ferrite 10-inch LF driver and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs. The newly designed compact horn sounds bright and clear.
- 2. Four EQ modes for a variety of musical genres and environments A rotary selector switch on the back of the XPRS10 give instant access to four EQ modes which enable the speaker’s performance to be tweaked for different applications:
- • Flat: neutral production of the source audio
- • Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events
- • Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches
- • Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound when the speaker is used as a floor monitor
- 3. Wedge shape and pole mount socket are wedge shaped with tilt for a choice of three positions The XPRS10 speakers making them ideal floor monitors. The pole mount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where it’s needed.
- 4. Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up The speakers have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so a MIC and other external devices can be connected at the same time – including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus, two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.