The Phil Jones Bass D600 Digital Bass Guitar Amplifier produces amazing tone in an incredibly light weight package with 600 watts of power in only 7 pounds weight. It has 2 channels each with its own 5-band EQ, a silky smooth optical limiter, headphone out jack, a stereo auxiliary input for backing tracks, a line input for additional input source, DI out, line out and tuner out.
The D600 is constructed in an all-aluminum chassis with a 1/4 inch thick machined aluminum panel, normally associated with expensive recording studio equipment. This amp oozes quality both in sound and looks and comes with a padded gig back to keep it looking great.
Phil Jones Bass D600 Digital Bass Guitar Amplifier Features
- 600 Watts RMS at only 7 pounds weight
- Dual 5-band EQ for all bass instruments
- Ultra low-noise Electronics
- Low working temperature: virtually no heat PJB's proprietary optical limiter
- Dual voltage 120/240 volts
- Ultra-quiet fully balanced SLR output with ground lift for PA or recording
- Metal accessories for rack mount included
- Luxurious padded shoulder gig bag included