Bring Out the Richness and Fullness of Your Acoustic!
Planet Waves' O-Port will add projection and clarity to your acoustic whether it’s a beginner guitar or a hand-built custom. The flexible design using a custom blend allows it to fit easily in your sound hole with out worry of harming your finish or rosette. Aside from all the added tone, the O-Port will suppress nasty feedback you may get from mic'ing your guitar or plugging in your acoustic electric for live performance. Give your guitar incredible tone, pick up an O-Port today!
Planet Waves O-Port Features
- Richer, fuller, louder sound with more clarity and better projection
- Easy to Install: Loosen or remove strings and fit the O-Port into the soundhole
- Allows more airflow while blocking unwanted tones before they can escape
- Excellent Feedback Suppression for Live Performance
- Available in two sizes to accommodate large and small soundholes
Check Your Sound Hole Size Before Ordering.
- Large Size
- 3.875 inches - 4 inches
- 9.843 cm - 10.16 cm
- Small Size
- 3.375 inches - 3.5 inches
- 8.573 cm - 8.89 cm
Simple Installation Instructions
- Loosen or remove strings
- Spread strings
- Squeeze/fold O-Port
- Position O-Port into place, aligning cutout with fingerboard
- Check around edge for proper fit
- Play louder and clearer than you ever thought possible