The Primacoustic London 10 Studio Room Kit is an all in one solution for those who want to optimize their studio for mixing, editing and playback. Designed for rooms of about 100 sq ft (9.3 sq m), the London 10 kit is perfect for small to medium-sized studios or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Primacoustic has made it easy to acoustically treat any recording studio, home theatre, or Boardroom with the London 10 Room Kit!
Primacoustic London 10 Studio Room Kit Features
- Includes eight 12x48 inch control columns, twelve 12x12 inch scatter blocks, and 28 surface impalers and all necessary screws for mounting
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
The London 10 acoustic panel package contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each Primacoustic London 10 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range.