Pro Co's AoD-FAN3-2XM provides 2 channels of analog output from any Dante network. Powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet), AoD modules feature simple plug & play discovery of the device from your favorite Dante controller software. Featuring rugged aluminum extrusion channels, AoD modules provide studio-quality, low latency line level audio via the Neutrik XLR connector outputs.
Pro Co AoD-FAN3-2XM Dante to 2-Channel Audio Output Module Features
- Easily connects to any Dante Network via RJ45 input jack
- Provides two line level analog outputs
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet), requires PoE switch or separate PoE injector circuit
- Rugged aluminum extrusion chassis
- 3 foot tails terminated with genuine Neutrik XLR connectors with gold contacts
- Integrated LED status indicators