Pro Co Sound's AoD Dante modules offer an easy way to connect your analog system to a Dante network. This unit offers four channels of line level input via Neutrik XLR female connectors and connects to your Dante network simply via a single Cat5e cable (not included). Pro Co Dante stage modules feature LED status indicators and a rugged aluminum extrusion chassis.
Pro Co AODST-4XF Dante Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dante audio input
- Rugged aluminum extrusion stage box
- 4 channels of analog line level audio
- Configure with (3) combinations of (2) line in (2) line out analog cards
- Options are 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs + 2 outputs (depending on which dropbox is purchased)
- Neutrik locking EtherCon provides the Dante audio interface
- Power directly from a PoE switch
- LED indicators display Dante system status and identify device function
- Neutrik black XLR audio connectors
- AES67 Compliant
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.