Reason 10 Intro comes with everything needed to create amazing music! An assortment of Reason’s legendary instruments and effects, paired with Reason’s straightforward recording tools and studio-grade mixing tools makes Reason Intro the perfect choice for aspiring music-makers with limited budgets but sky-high ambitions.
Propellerhead Reason 10 Intro Music Production Software Features:
Virtual studio rack
- VST plugin support: add any instrument or effect plugin to Reason’s rack.
- 16 audio recording and instrument channels
- Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Propellerhead and 3rd party developers
- Modeled mixing console with channel strip for every instrument and audio channel
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with audio comping tools, slicing and audio, and quantize
- High quality realtime time stretch—adjust the tempo of your whole song, or alter the timing of a recorded performance
- Bounce audio recordings to REX loop format, for use in Reason Intro’s samplers or loop player
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- Comes with a great factory sound bank, with patches for Reason Intro’s devices, samples, and loops
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason Intro fast and powerful on any computer
- Advanced exporting—export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
- ReGroove Mixer real-time groove console
- Matrix pattern-based sequencer
- 14 x 2 mixer w/ EQ and effects send/return
- 6:2 channel stereo line mixer
- Spider Audio Merger & Splitter
- Spider Control Voltage Merger & Splitter
- Delay compensation makes all signal paths play in perfect, phase-locked sync.
- Supports the Allihoopa music making and collaboration service, with access to an endless supply of inspiring user-created music, backing tracks and performances.
- Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file.
- Open projects in the full version of Reason and expand your project
At the heart of Reason 10 Intro is a virtual rack that builds itself as you create your song. Reason 10 Intro’s legendary instruments and effects cover every need from acoustic and organic to electronic and synthetic.
As you build your rack, everything is automatically connected and routed for you. If you want to dive deeper, turn the rack around and you’ll find yourself in cable heaven! Craft the sound you are after by routing audio and control voltage freely between devices in the rack. Your imagination is the only limitation to what you can build.
Capture your musical ideas in Reason 10 Intro’s powerful sequencer. Record and edit audio, MIDI, or automation with powerful recording and editing tools. Always in sync with your flow, forever adapting to you and your working methods, Reason 10 Intro simply gets you there faster.
Record first and pick your tempo later with Reason 10 Intro’s renowned time stretch. Non-destructively correct the timing of your audio recording with Slice Edit. Or rework, resample or reshape your recordings into something completely new.
Extending your rack
When you're looking for even more creative options, plugins come to the rescue! Expand your virtual rack with new, inspiring instruments and effects created by developers around the world—from modern effects to vintage instruments. Reason 10 Intro supports VST plugins and Reason’s own Rack Extension format. Rack Extensions are full Reason rack citizens, giving you the same fully integrated experience as when using any of the included synths, effects and utilities.
VST plugins are right at home in Reason 10 Intro’s rack. Drag & Drop from the browser, use CV with your plugins, add Players, put them in Combinators with Reason 10 Intro’s own devices or Rack Extensions – all the things you expect when working in Reason!
And if you feel the need to take your productions even further, upgrade to the full version of Reason at a discounted price and create music with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and all of Reason’s powerful instruments and effects.
Reason 10 Intro’s massive 3.7 GB sound bank comes with everything you need to get started with your music making: synth sounds, sampled instruments, drum kits, loops and effects and more!