A PreSonus PA package that puts your music out to the audience! This package includes two PreSonus AIR15 speakers, one PreSOnus StudioLive SLM AR16 USB mixer interface, On Stage speaker stand package with bag and two XLR cables.
The AIR15 features a 15-inch woofer with a 1.35-inch tweeter to produce a tight low end while keeping the highs crystal clear. A compact and lightweight speaker, the AIR15 easily fits in the backseat of your car but provides enough power and tools for both mobile and installed sound venues.
PreSonus AIR15 Active Powered Loudspeaker Features
- 15-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.35-inch high-frequency compression driver
- Hybrid “best of both worlds” 1,200W power amp configuration:
- Low-frequency driver: 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier
- High-frequency driver: 200W (continuous), Class A/B amplifier
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs and one stereo 1/8” input
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets:
- DJ—music playback
- FOH—normal front-of-house
- Enhance – enhanced low end for a warmer sound
- Monitor – optimized for floor wedge placement
- Speech—applications where speech intelligibility is critical
- EQ: HF and LF (±10 dB)
- Optimized location presets:
- Stand – tripod or pole-mount application
- Suspend – flown applications
- Bracket – wall-mount applications
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- 35 mm pole sockets with 7.5° downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation
The AIR15 is backed by a unique 1,200W amplifier configuration that utilizes a Class D amplifier efficiently driving the low-end, while a Class AB amp powers the high-frequency driver, delivering a more natural-sounding high-frequency response. Customized presets are provided for front-of-house use, floor wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low-end warmth, and improved speech intelligibility. EQ controls compensate for room anomalies. Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
PreSonus StudioLive SLM AR16 Mixer
StudioLive AR16 USB 18-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use. Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface.
Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth 4.1. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, the StudioLive AR16 USB will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.
PreSonus StudioLive SLM AR16 Hybrid USB Mixer Interface Features
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweepable mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 16 balanced line inputs, and 12 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 17/18) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 18x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rackmount kit included
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
This On Stage SSP7900 All Aluminum Speaker Stand Package with Bag
includes two top-selling PA speaker stands and one convenient carry bag that holds both stands. These all-aluminum, height adjustable speaker stands feature 8 preset height adjustment holes and locking pin for added security; an included adpater sleeve allows for a universal fit.
On Stage SSP7900 Speaker Stand Features
The CBI MLC Cables are built to last!
- 1-3/8 inch Upper shaft
- Tension height adjustment knob and safety pin for added safety.
- Drawstring bag features an adjustable shoulder carrying strap and interior center divider
- Height Adjustment: 48-73 inches
- Weight Capacity: 120 lbs.
An excellent Low-Z microphone cable, the CBI MLC offers high quality XLR male and female connectors and is compatible with any XLR connection-microphones, mixers, recorders... or anywhere else you need a high quality XLR connection.
CBI MLC Cables come complete with a 90-day warranty.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.