Presonus designed the CDL12 to be one of the most versatile, well-designed powered speakers on the market! The CDL12’s hybrid point source/line array design delivers very focused sound with consistent SPL. This enables one to use fewer enclosures with more coverage than competing systems— making it an exceptional, lightweight portable SR system for musicians and DJs. The integrated pole cup rigging supports 10- and 20-degree angles, thus supporting one or two enclosures when pole mounted. As a line array system for fixed installations, the ability to fly five enclosures under two subwoofers provides considerable flexibility when addressing room size.
The CDL12 includes an integrated 500W x 500W Class D power amplifier with onboard DSP presets. The loudspeaker’s support for Dante audio networking brings the benefits of IT networking to professional AV installations while providing full remote access for system tuning via PreSonus’ WorxControl software.
PreSonus CDL12 Hybrid Point Source / Line Array Powered Loudspeaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ideal as a portable PA for musicians and DJs or for small to midsize permanent installations
- Compact, lightweight form factor with high speech intelligibility and robust music reproduction characteristics provides exceptional value
- Hybrid point source / line array with Constant Directivity Loudspeaker design for consistent SPL coverage both on- or off-axis
- Integrated rigging hardware that can accommodate up to six enclosures when flown
- 120° horizontal by 20° vertical dispersion
- 120° x 120° coverage with reduced variation in SPL levels when flying six enclosures
- 420 Hz crossover frequency minimizes comb filtering
- Dante enabled with accessible system tuning via WorxControl
- 500 x 500 watt class D amplifier with on-board DSP presets
- Robust Neutrik powerCon In and Out connectivity
- 2-inch x 8 HF, 20-degree driver array with 1-inch voice coils
- Custom 12-inch LF Driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.