Expand your audio interface's analog connections with ADAT I/O with the DigiMax DP88 which delivers pristine audio quality up to 96 kHz. Eight digitally controlled, analog XMAX preamps can be controlled from the front panel and remotely via MIDI. When connected to a PreSonus Studio 192 interface, the preamps can also be controlled from Studio One 3 or UC Surface software. Direct A/D inputs let you connect external devices directly to the converter. Use DAC outputs for monitor mixes and more.
PreSonus Digimax DP88 8-Channel Mic Pre And Digital Audio Converter Features
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps with individual phantom power controlled from front panel and remotely via MIDI or controlled from UC Surface and Studio One 3 when connected to a PreSonus Studio 192
- 8 balanced, direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- 8 balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface outputs
- 8 balanced, direct outputs (DB25)
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O with 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Input metering
- External clock-source select (ADAT or BNC)
- BNC word clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
The DigiMax DP88 is equipped with audiophile-grade, Burr-Brown processors to deliver top-quality digital conversion up to 96 kHz. These converters provide 118 dB of dynamic range and are backed by a boast-worthy clock with sub-50 picosecond jitter to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. You’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail of a performance in your recordings.
Flexible rear-panel I/O makes it easy to incorporate the DigiMax DP88 into any studio environment. Access the preamps using XLR or DB25 connections. Eight direct, analog-to-digital, line-level inputs are available on DB25 and can be accessed per channel with a front-panel button, allowing you to keep all of your gear connected at the same time. Eight balanced DAC outputs are provided via DB25 so you can expand your interface’s outputs for monitor mixes or speaker switching. You also get eight balanced direct outputs on DB25 and eight channels of ADAT/dual SMUX optical I/O up to 96 kHz.
Although the DigiMax DP88 is the perfect companion for any audio interface with ADAT I/O, it was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on the PreSonus Studio 192 studio command center. When the DP88 is connected to a Studio 192 via ADAT, its eight XMAX analog preamps are fully remote-controllable from PreSonus’ Studio One® 3 DAW and from PreSonus UC Surface control software, extending the Studio 192 analog inputs sonically and functionally.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.