A slimmer, ultra compact offering from Presonus Eris line of studio monitors, the Eris E4.5 delivers professional audio quality from an ultra affordable monitor fitted with a 4.5-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver and low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter. Featuring Class AB amplification the Eris 4.5 is far superior to the majority of studio monitors in its price range. Eris E4.5 can be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment and to simulate different common listening environments.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Powered Studio Monitors Feature
- 4.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 50 watt, Class AB amplification (25W/side)
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour: Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz), Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB)
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output and bare-wire power-amplifier output
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- 70 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
Don’t let their size and price fool you: Eris E4.5 powered speakers deliver amazing sound quality in a compact package. Perfect for home studios or as high-fidelity replacements for computer speakers, Eris E4.5s pack a serious punch, thanks to 4.5-inch Kevlar low frequency transducers; 1-inch, low-mass, silk-dome tweeters; responsive 25W Class AB amplification per speaker; and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the diminutive Eris E4.5 represents an outstanding value in its class. Unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris E4.5 has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable more accurate mixing.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.