Take control of your mix with the FaderPort V2! Efficiently control your music while experiencing the flow of the song. The latest generation of PreSonus’ classic USB control surface, the FaderPort enables you to record and mix with a smooth, touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm fader; transport controls; and many of the new workflows introduced in the FaderPort 8 and 16.
Manage markers, punch in and out with a footswitch (not included), arm tracks, and employ the innovative Session Navigator to control your favorite DAW application quickly and easily. The FaderPort connects via USB 2.0 and offers native control of PreSonus Studio One DAW (Studio One Artist is included), including Control Link support and parameter follow, allowing quick hardware access to any control.
PreSonus FaderPort V2 Single Fader USB DAW Control Surface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360-degree push-button encoder
- Transport controls, channel record-enable, enable/disable looping
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One® (Studio One Artist included)
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
- Automation behavior selection buttons, user-definable function buttons
- Channel control buttons, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all - DAWs)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch jack (footswitch not included)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.