A modern combo with powerful tone, the dual Channel Paul Reed Smith H 1x12 Combo Amplifier utilizes the proprietary PRS Heyboer transformer to get an unbelievable sound from a compact combo amplifier. Comprised of independent master volume, treble, mid, bass, and gain controls and a reverb that spans both channels, the H Combo has a unique lead channel offering powerful, smooth distortion with liquid sustain. The clean channel just shines with crystal clear highs and beyond eleven headroom that produces a sweet overdriven tone at max settings.
Paul Reed Smith H 1x12 Combo Features
- 6L6 Tubes with Fixed Bias and a Heyboer Output Transformer
- Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Bright Switch for each channel
- Lead Master Volume and Clean Master Volume
- 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Selection
- Two Output Jacks for Cabinet Extensions
- Effects Loop (send and receive level controls on back panel)
- Footswitch for Controlling channel selection and reverb on/off
The H also has an effects loop with adjustable send and return is also featured on this fixed bias amp. The H uses two 6L6 power tubes produce a fast, articulate amplifier well suited for today’s modern music and alternate tunings.
Paul Reed Smith Amplifiers are backed by a 5-Year warranty (90 day warranty on tubes/1 year warranty on speakers).