Featuring 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed-back acoustic design, the PreSonus HD9 professional studio headphones provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed. Its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz, with accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes. The HD9 offers high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 ohms) while providing comfort, durability, and reduced listening fatigue.
PreSonus HD9 Professional Monitoring Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40O, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-1/4 inch adapter
- Storage bag
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.