All-PreSonus monitoring package! Feed your HD9 headphones using the included PreSonus HP4 headphone amplifier’s four screaming loud, crystal clear headphone preamps. Each preamp features individual level controls and mono summing. Up to four bandmates and coproducers can collaborate without disturbing family and neighbors.
You get four comfortable, durable PreSonus HD9 professional studio headphones, which feature 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed-back acoustic design for superior listening isolation, high power handling, and a tailored frequency response from 10 Hz to 26 kHz. In addition, you can send the stereo signal to studio monitors or daisy-chain another headphone amp using the 1/4-inch balanced line outs.
PreSonus HD9 Headphones Features
PreSonus HP4 Headphone Amplifier Features
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40O, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-1/4 inch adapter
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 4 screaming-loud (150 mW per channel) stereo headphone outputs
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch, line-level monitor outputs
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch, line-level inputs
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.