The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow not only has instant vibe, it provides effortless playability, instant comfort, and explosive tone. A distinctive take on the S2 Mira, this semi-hollow version boasts a chambered all-mahogany body and low output pickups that create a warm, smoky harmonic richness that can overdrive to classic rock tones all with tremendous punch and clarity.
Rarely is a guitar reinvented in a way that it equals the original, becoming not just a spin off, but a wholly independent thought. The S2 Mira Semi-Hollow is one such guitar with the sum of the changes resulting in a radical change in personality.
PRS Paul Reed Smith S2 Mira Semi-Hollow Guitar Features
- Asymmetric beveled thin mahogany body
- 25 inch scale length
- 22-fret mahogany ‘Pattern Regular’ neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Nickel hardware
- PRS S2 locking tuners
- PRS Stoptail bridge
- Pattern Regular Neck Profile
- S2 Mira treble and bass pickups
- Volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way blade pickup switch
- Gig bag Included