Easily manage multiple sources and monitor speakers from your desktop with three sets of stereo, line-level inputs, a stereo S/PDIF digital input, and three pairs of speaker outputs. You also get Main Mute, Mono, and Dim; main and cue outs; four loud headphone amplifiers; and a talkback mic.
This professional desktop studio-control system manages three stereo line-level sources, a stereo S/PDIF digital input, three sets of monitors, and four sets of headphones. Quickly and easily audition multiple stereo sources and switch between three sets of reference monitors, all from your desktop.
PreSonus Monitor Station V2 Studio Control Center Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 4 stereo input pairs into three selectable analog sources
- 3 stereo pairs of individually selectable speaker outputs with level controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- Stereo Main and Cue outputs
- Large Main level control
- Cue section with Source select, inputand output-level control
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- 4 screaming-loud stereo headphone amplifiers with level controls and independent source selection
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
- External 18 VDC power supply
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.