Upgrade your studio to the fastest and best-sounding audio/MIDI interface, Quantum 2. Chosen by professionals worldwide, the 22x24-channel Quantum 2 is takes advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt™ 2 bus and a no-frills, direct-to-DAW (no DSP added) signal path to achieve extremely low latency. Cutting-edge 24-bit, 192 kHz converters with 120 dB of dynamic range and PreSonus’ recallable XMAX microphone preamps combine to deliver superb audio quality.
For more I/O channels, simply stack up to 4 Quantum 2 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a monstersystem with up to 96 in and out 80x80 system. Using the included Studio One Artist DAW or UC Surface control software, you can remote-control the preamps and many other features. To top it off, Quantum 2 owners get the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite free and can upgrade to Studio One Professional for 50% off.
PreSonus Quantum 2 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- PreSonus fastest and best-sounding audio/MIDI interface
- Uses high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 22x24; expandable to 80x80 by stacking up to four Quantums via Thunderbolt
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 2 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (switchable per channel)
- 6 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 4 1/4” TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 1 1/4” headphone output with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.